We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager, with a high level of English and Portuguese desirable to be part of our LATAM Team.
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into mid to large-size retail accounts and strategic partners in the territories you will cover.
Your focus will be to develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, and RFI/RFP Responses. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Generating business opportunities and especially leading and managing the sales process through the sale's closure.
- Achievement of agreed sales goals and linearity.
- Forecast accurately.
- Nurture and create partner relationships within your territories.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to sell solutions to mid to large-size retail and/or QSR accounts.
- Understanding and control of consultive and strategic selling process.
- Desired experience in the LATAM region. Particularly within the retail sector.
- Drive, tenacity, and a positive attitude towards challenges and exceeding targets.
- A proven track record of quota achievement.
- Experience in closing large SaaS deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent, and creative thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle.
- Must enjoy working in a growing start-up environment and being a team player (you will work cross-functionally with all areas of the business).
- Self-starter, hunter, and closer-type mentality.
- Language: C1 English is a must and C1 Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and management of CRM tools.
- Availability to travel internationally
- The flexible compensation plan includes a base + variable salary as well as other benefits (Cobee + free language courses and health & dental insurance)
- Our people are our most important asset, so we take good care of our team.
- You will be surrounded by an inspiring international team of smart, outgoing, and passionate professionals.
- We offer flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely 3 days a week